Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs 4:23


Thursday, March 7, 2013

February 2013 Update

 
Ahhhh, February....the month of cute, monkey Valentine shirts and ridiculous amounts of candy.  Oh, and love too I suppose.  ;) 
 
 

Cute Valentine monkey shirts and ginormous Hershey's kisses!
                    
Cool science Valentine craft using coffee filters, markers and water

Playing Dora Memory
 
 I totally got whooped by a four-year old.  I did not see that coming.  She looks quite proud of herself doesn't she?  I will get my revenge!

We made our very first flannel board and used these cute little aliens that my mom made to do a cute rhyme about aliens.  I'm looking forward to doing lots more on the flannel board!

Teaching my little school girl important life lessons at the grocery store....and getting my heels bruised at the same time...ooops!

She loves these little grocery carts!
 
Valentine's themed School day!!
 
Coloring princess Valentine pages and eating heart-shaped marshmallows :)

Sewing heart-shaped pillows

My little school girl did everything except for the cutting part...so proud!

SO comfy!!
 
Finished product

 Valentine's cutting practice

Valentine's Day dinner and homemade Valentines for Daddy
 
 
Happy late Valentine's Day!!  Stay tuned for more adventures in homeschooling with my little school girls.  Thanks for visiting!  :)
 
 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment