Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs 4:23


Thursday, March 7, 2013

January 2013 Update

After a break from blogging, I'm back.  :)  Blogging has proved to be time consuming and difficult at times.  But I know it will be well worth it when my girls and I sit down to reminisce one day. 

Since I am behind, I am going to do a couple of picture updates for January and February to catch up.  So, here is what we were up to in January 2013! 

Learning to count to one hundred!

Patterns and pictures with Tangrams

Stormy Art...we don't have snow here just really cold rain.  :/

The weather outside is frightful but our art is awesome!

Practicing cutting in the cutting box.  I saw this idea a long time ago somewhere.  I threw a bunch of different materials in a box along with scissors and a hole punch and let them go at it.  Fun scissor practice!! 

Some of the materials include aluminum foil, paper, foam, ribbon, yarn and we even threw in some leaves we found outside that day.  They did this for a long time! 
 
 
 
I tried to upload a video of our little school girl counting to 100 but there is a temporary issue (I hope) with the video upload.  :(  I will try to get it up when I can.  February update coming up next!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment