Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs 4:23


Thursday, September 27, 2012

Changing it up a bit

Welcome to Guiding and Guarding Their Hearts. This is still the same homeschooling journal. I am just changing up the look a bit. I think this style is more me. I am working on my next post for our next school week. We have had to take off a few days due to a VERY busy month. That is one of the beauties of homeschooling. If I feel my house is about to fall to pieces due to lack of attention, we can take a few days off to catch up and make up the school days later. Love it! Stay tuned for our next school week. It promises to be filled with learning adventures in reading, looking at the microscopic world, and the culture of India! Should be interesting. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment